10 Outdoor Lighting Ideas Christmas – Outdoor Lighting Ideas Christmas
Editor’s note: This account is from 2017. Appointment our 2018 account for accepted contest and anniversary happenings.
Dust off your chime accretion and get accessible for the parades, ablaze displays and anniversary affairs that alone arise this time of the year.
We best some of the better and best attractions and contest in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and San Diego counties account blockage out whether you accept out-of-towners advancing to appointment or charge an abstraction to get the kids out of the house.
Our account is organized by canton and again by date, starting with attractions that are already accessible for the season.
We apperceive this is alone abrading the apparent on the dozens of anniversary affairs in Southern California. Want added ideas? We can help!
1. Anniversary in the Park: Six Flags Magic Abundance celebrates with appetizing treats and ancestors ball featuring Santa Claus and snow. 10:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 2, Sunday, Dec. 3, Saturday, Dec. 9, Sunday, Dec. 10, Saturday, Dec. 16 through Sunday, Dec. 24, Tuesday, Dec. 26 through Sunday, Dec. 31. 26101 Magic Abundance Parkway, Valencia. $59.99-$84.99. 661-255-4100 Media starlight garden with angelic caliginosity at the Enchanted Forest of Lights at Descanso Gardens Saturday evening. The appearance featuring alternate ablaze displays and music runs through January 7th. ( Photo by David Crane, Los Angeles Circadian News/SCNG)
2. Enchanted: Forest of Light: Descanso Gardens’ anniversary accident has 10 new and returning displays that amalgamate bright ablaze displays, sculptural installations and the Gardens’ own accustomed beauty.5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. circadian through Jan. 7 (closed Dec. 4, 11, 24 and 25). 1418 Descanso Drive, La Canada Flintridge. $28-$30 for timed tickets and $23-$25 for members. Media Articles5 ‘Enchanted’ favorites from Descanso Gardens’ ‘Forest of Light’Hot Butterbeer allotment to The Wizarding Apple of Harry Potter at Universal Studios for anniversary seasonUniversal Studios Hollywood lights up Christmas in the Wizarding Apple of Harry PotterThere’s Santa, snow and added at Six Flags Magic Abundance as Anniversary in the Esplanade opens
3. Christmas in the Wizarding Apple of Harry Potter: Universal Studios Hollywood has an all-new ablaze bump spectacular, The Magic of Christmas at Hogwarts Castle. It’s additionally your adventitious to sip hot Butterbeer and buy the newest accessory for the Harry Potter admirers in your life. Hours vary; Accessible circadian through Sunday, Jan. 7. 100 Universal City Plaza, Universal City. $99-$116 one-day accepted admission; $179-$269 front-of-line passes accepted admission; $129-$159 two-day accepted admission; VIP Experience starts at $329 per Media L.A. Zoo Lights: View anniversary displays fabricated up of bags of LED lights, flurries of aflame snowflakes, 3-D animation, bright ablaze tunnels and added at the Los Angeles Zoo and Botanical Gardens. There’s additionally a appropriate blessed hour night on Dec. 7 and 14. 6-10 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 6-11 p.m. Friday-Sunday through Jan. 8. 5333 Zoo Drive, Los Angeles. $11-$18 (prices alter by day). 323-644-4200 or Media “The Nutcracker” by Miami City Ballet: The Music Center brings a apple premiere assembly of George Balanchine’s “The Nutcracker” to the date afterwards bristles years after this anniversary tradition. Performances will affection a alive orchestra and apprentice dancers from both the Colburn School and The Gabriella Foundation’s “everybody dance!” program, forth with alive choral music from the Los Angeles Children’s Chorus. Various times Dec. 7-10. The Music Center’s Dorothy Chandler Pavilion, 135 N. Grand Ave., Los Media Hanukkah Festival: LA/LA: The Skirball Cultural Center will bless Hanukkah as able-bodied as the massive Pacific Standard Time: LA/LA activity by absorption a anniversary that looks at the “themes of Hanukkah through the traditions of Los Angeles’s affluent and assorted Latin American communities,” according to the Skirball’s website. There will be music, dancing, art, storytelling and more. 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Dec. 10. 2701 N. Sepulveda Blvd., Los Angeles. $12 for adults; $9 for seniors, full-time acceptance and accouchement earlier than 12; $7 for kids 2-12. 310-440-4500 Media Chill: The anniversary accident at the Queen Mary in Long Beach is accepting a makeover this year. The 38,000-square-foot alfresco ice esplanade that will accommodate ice skating, ice sports, ice bars, apple biking and a amazing ablaze show. Dec. 13 – Jan. 7. 1126 Queens Highway, Long Beach. $29.99 for adults, $19.99 for kids ages Media Chanukah at City Walk: Chabad of the Valley consistently throws a big brawl for Hanukkah at Universal CityWalk. This year is the 16th for the accepted anniversary accident and the chargeless concert will affection Yoni Z, Kol Esperanza and Yehuda Glanz. 6-9 p.m. Dec. 17. 100 Universal City Plaza, Universal City. Free. Media festively busy Knott’s Merry Farm is accessible for the anniversary division featuring the Christmas Crafts Village, Santa’s Christmas Cabin and a advanced alternative of shows at the Buena Park, Calif. affair esplanade Nov. 17, 2017. (Photo by Leo Jarzomb, SGV Tribune/ SCNG)Orange County
9. Knott’s Merry Farm: Knott’s Berry Farm transforms into a black arena with bags of ablaze lights and anniversary decorations throughout the park. There will be alive entertainment, a Christmas crafts fair, carolers and nightly blast on the streets of Calico. There’s appropriate aliment for the holidays and the accepted milk and cookie agitate is back. Through Jan.7. 8039 Beach Blvd., Buena Park. $45-$75. 714-220-5200 Media Disneyland Resort: Disneyland will will accept A Christmas Fantasy Parade, Haunted Mansion Holiday, Santa’s Anniversary Appointment and the “Believe in Anniversary Magic” fireworks appearance amid added anniversary attractions. See prancing reindeer, boot toy soldiers, dancing applique accolade and more. One affair you won’t see this year is the Chime Cruise. Disney California Adventure has the Anniversary of Holidays, with aliment from about the world. Through Jan. 7. 1313 Disneyland Drive, Anaheim. 714-781-4565 or disneyland.disney.go.
11. Dana Point Harbor Boat Parade: At the 43rd anniversary Boat Array of Lights, guests are arrive to accommodated Santa and adore blithe crafts and anniversary games. Dec. 8-9 and 15-16. 34555 Street of the Golden Lantern, Dana Point. Free. 949-923-2255 Media Hooray for Chanukah: Pretend City Children’s Museum in Irvine has a abounding agenda of art, music, belief and added for the little ones. Amid the highlights are a menorah handprint ability on Dec. 14 and a Gelt scavenger coursing on Dec. 16. 3:30 p.m. circadian Dec. 12-20. 29 Hubble, Irvine. $12.50. 949-428-3900 or Media 109th Newport Beach Christmas Boat Array bliss off in Newport Beach, Calif. on December 13. (Photo by Kevin Sullivan, Orange Canton Register/SCNG)
13. Newport Beach Christmas Boat Parade: Hundreds of busy boats will captain about Bay Island and Newport Harbor during the 107th anniversary event. The array runs nightly Dec. 13-17. 6:30-9 p.m. 303 Palm St., Newport Beach. Free. 949-675-0551 or Media Winter Fest OC: Activities accommodate alfresco ice skating, ice tubing bottomward Snowflake Summit, a snow comedy area, snow flurries, fireworks and a Santa fly-in. The Anniversary of Lights stroll-through affectation and a nightly timberline lighting commemoration with array are highlights of the fest. Dec. 21-Jan. 7. OC Fair & Accident Center, 88 Fair Drive, Costa Mesa. Tickets alpha at $10. 657-333-2520 Media Bless the Holidays with Seth MacFarlane: Academy Award-nominated and Grammy-nominated writer, singer, actor, ambassador and administrator Seth MacFarlane makes his Orange Canton acceptance assuming anniversary classics. Dec. 22-23. 8 p.m. 615 Town Center Drive, Costa Mesa. Tickets alpha at $45. 714-755-5788 or Media County
16. Anniversary of Lights: An absurd affectation of millions of lights at the Mission Inn is the centerpiece of this anniversary with alive entertainment, visits with Santa, horse-drawn carrying rides and an art market. And seriously, here’s aggregate you charge to apperceive about the 2017 Anniversary of Lights. Through Jan. 6. Main Street and Mission Inn Avenue, Riverside. Free. 951-784-0300 or riversideca.gov/fol.
17. Christmas at the Ranch: This event, at equestrian breadth Galway Downs aloof alfresco of Temecula, has an ice skating amphitheatre and added activities on tap, including cine nights and photos with Santa. Through Jan. 7. Price varies on activities. 951-401-0901 Media Anniversary Traditions at Tom’s Farms: The alone time you can ride the alternation at night at this Corona breadth atom is during the anniversary season. According to Tom’s Farms, there are added than a actor lights up about the property. Night rides appear alpha at 5:30 p.m. Friday-Sunday through Dec. 15 and again become circadian through Dec. 23. The lights don’t go on if it’s raining. Santa additionally visits on weekends from 11 a.m.-7 p.m. and again he is there circadian from Dec. 16-23. 23900 Temescal Canyon Road, Corona. Alternation tickets are $3 for accouchement and $4 for adults. 951-277-4422 or Media Temecula on Ice: This ice skating amphitheatre in advanced of the Temecula Civic Center has its own radio base arena music to coast by. 10 a.m.-9:30 p.m. Sunday-Thursday, and 10 a.m.-11 p.m. Friday-Saturday, Dec.15-Jan. 8. 41000 Main St., Temecula. $10 entry; $6 skate rental. temeculaca.gov.
20. “David Allan’s Nutcracker”: A Riverside anniversary tradition, the appearance appearance acceptance of Riverside Ballet Arts as able-bodied as Boston Ballet soloists Roddy Doble and Dalay Parrondo. 1 and 7 p.m. Dec 16-17. Landis Assuming Arts Center, 4800 Magnolia Ave., Riverside. $18-$40. Media Brian Setzer Orchestra Christmas Rocks!: The above Stray Cats frontman gives his aback archive and anniversary abstract the big bandage analysis with bout stops at Fantasy Springs Resort Casino in Indio and Pechanga Resort and Casino in Temecula. Friday, Dec. 22, Fantasy Springs Resort Casino, 84-245 Indio Springs Drive, Indio. $39-$69. Media 8 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 23, Pechanga Resort & Casino, 45000 Pechanga Parkway, Temecula. $69.50-99.50. 877-711-2946 Media Setzer additionally stops at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood on Dec. 16. 8 p.m.
22. Magic of Lights: Affluence of bodies drive about to see Christmas lights, but you can drive through the lights at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana. The 1.5 mile-long beforehand has 400 ablaze displays. Driving through the accession takes 20-30 minutes. 5:30-9 p.m. Sunday through Thursday; 5:30-10 p.m. Friday and Saturday through Dec. 31. Auto Club Speedway, 9300 Cherry Ave., Fontana. $20 per car beforehand purchase; $25 at the gate; Dash Pass for advanced of line, $40 in advance, $45 at the gate; $40-$45 for RVs, buses and limos. 800-944-7223, Media ArticlesZip lines, abundance biking accost Skypark at Santa’s Village guests on aperture day12 top-tier productions of ‘The Nutcracker’ you can see in Southern California
23. SkyPark at Santa’s Village: The admired awakening of Santa’s Village opened aftermost year and has broadcast for 2017. The ice skating amphitheatre is aback at the 153-acre park. Amid the new things are a kids’ comedy area, a aggressive belfry and a zipline. Daily through Jan. 7. 28950 Highway 18, Skyforest. Tickets are $65 at the aboideau and $59 online. Cost for accouchement 4-13 is $10 less. Parking is Media Christmas on Euclid: A dozen nativity scenes depicting the activity of Jesus are amid the highlights at the Ontario attraction. The timberline lighting will appear Dec. 1 and Dec. 2 has a agglomeration of ancestors activities, including carrying rides. Throughout the ages there are events, music, activities and more, including a menorah array on Dec. 14. The bearing scenes are on affectation until Jan. 2. Euclid Avenue, from B Street through F Street, Ontario. Media Feast of Lights: For 70 years, the University of Redlands has captivated this account that tells the adventure of the bearing of Jesus. The achievement includes announced word, tableaux and music, with every account catastrophe with the Commemoration of Candles. 8 p.m. Dec. 1, 2 and 4, and 4 p.m. Dec. 3. University of Redlands’ Memorial Chapel, 1200 E. Colton Ave., Redlands. $10-$25. www.redlands.edu/events/feastoflights.
26. Trans-Siberian Orchestra: Rock operas accommodated yuletide greetings back the anniversary bout allotment to Citizens Business Bank Arena in Ontario. 3:30 and 7:30 p.m. Dec. 2. 4000 E. Ontario Center Parkway, Ontario. $35-75. 909-244-5500 or Media Inland Pacific Ballet: Added than 80 dancers from Inland Pacific Ballet’s able aggregation and affiliated academy will accompany “The Nutcracker” adventure to activity in Claremont, Rancho Cucamonga and Riverside. The assembly includes a growing Christmas tree, snowfall, a absolute sleigh and a 40-foot dragon. 2 and 7:30 p.m. Dec. 9, 16 and 23, 2 p.m. Dec. 10 and 17, 7:30 p.m. Dec. 15 and 22. Bridges Auditorium, 450. N. College Way, Claremont (Dec. 9-10); 12505 Cultural Center Drive, Rancho Cucamonga (Dec. 15-17); Fox Assuming Arts Center, 3801 Mission Inn Ave., Riverside (Dec. 22-23). $23-$59. Media Diego County
28. Global Winter Wonderland: San Diego hosts this multicultural anniversary anniversary with acceptable aflame Chinese lanterns, alive acrobatic performances, rides, carnival games, all-embracing cuisine and more. $19-$49. SDCCU Stadium, 9449 Friars Road. 4:30-10 p.m. Through Jan. Media offers several anniversary deals and decorates the esplanade at this time of year.(Photo address LEGOLAND)
29. Holidays at Legoland: The Carlsbad action esplanade has a 30-foot alpine Christmas timberline fabricated out of added than 245,000 blooming Duplo bricks, and has added than 400 Lego ornaments and 11,000-plus lights. There’s additionally a Lego Accompany anniversary show, snow, music and Lego Santa, amid added attractions. Activities are included with approved admission. Circadian through Jan. 1. 1 Legoland Drive, Carlsbad. $95 for adults; $85 for kids 12 and younger. Media SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration: There’s affluence of music, aliment and a new bearing show, “O Wondrous Night.” You can additionally accommodated Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and accompany and see Santa Claus. Approved esplanade acceptance includes the anniversary attractions. Through Jan. 6. 500 Sea Apple Drive, San Diego. $69.99 online in advance; $89.99 at the Media Jungle Accretion at the San Diego Zoo: See beastly ablaze sculptures, watch performances from elves on trampolines and animated carol singers and eat blithe foods at this accepted event. Approved zoo acceptance or a associates gets you into best of the Jungle Accretion contest and activities. Circadian Dec. 8-Jan. 1, but not on Dec. 24. $52 for anybody earlier than 12; $42 for kids 3-11. 2920 Zoo Drive, San Media GuidelinesNews TipsContact UsReport an Erro